SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Macro comp for 15 round mag state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Macro comp for 15 round mag state Login/Join 
Picture of mattz357
posted
I’d like to get a 365 macro comp, but Illinois has recently passed a bill limiting mag capacity to 15 rounds. I don’t see a 10 round version available, or the slide available by itself. My plan was to use a 365xl frame and 12 round mags if I could get the gun, but is there a way to do that (legally)? Thanks for any info

Posts: 876 | Location: Peoria, IL | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
The slides pop up on ebay from time to time but they are pricey. Like $600 for a complete slide with barrel and recoil spring assembly.

So your best bet is to probably buy a P365XL then pickup a complete comp slide assembly.

Then you can sell the standard XL slide assembly to recoup some $$ if needed.

Edit: Ok the ebay price might not be that bad considering Sig has the Comp Slides on their web store, with supressor height sights but no barrel or RSA and they want $500

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365x...ated-comp-black.html

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Why not just buy the P365xl Spectre Comp? They have a model number that comes with 10 round mags already.

P365XL SPECTRE COMP

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Why not just buy the P365xl Spectre Comp? They have a model number that comes with 10 round mags already.

P365XL SPECTRE COMP

I can think of 1200 reasons. But I mean I would go that route!!! it makes no sense to buy a gun that is supposed to hold 17 rounds and you can only have 10.. I d just get a standard 365

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mattz357
posted Hide Post
I will definitely start watching eBay. I’m not crazy about the slide serrations on the spectre, and I hate the gold color, but I’ve considered this option. I have two 365’s, a 365SAS, and a 365XL now, I just really want to try the integrated comp.

Posts: 876 | Location: Peoria, IL | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/25643...tkp%3ABk9SR9LlstjFYw

Here's one for $680 shipped.

quote:
I just really want to try the integrated comp.

I believe it is worthwhile. I've been impressed with mine so far.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I cant tell the difference between my comp and tactical.

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I can think of 1200 reasons. But I mean I would go that route!!! it makes no sense to buy a gun that is supposed to hold 17 rounds and you can only have 10.. I d just get a standard 365

It looks like you can get the Coyote Tan Spectre Comp all day long for $999 on Gunbroker. There are a couple of listings for less than that as well but I didn't look at specific listings. It looks like the black ones might be out of production at the moment.

There is a complete "P365 Macro comp Slide Assembly" currently listed on Gunbroker for $525.00 if that's what your interested in.

Edited to add picture from the ended auction page.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paten,

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes there is a way to do that legally.
Place a custom order directly from Sig.
Link

Posts: 1 | Location: MN | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post