SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma: Gen3 Glock 9mm parts Winner picked
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted
I have some take off a spare parts from a Glock 19 Gen3 that I no longer need.

One used factory stepped trigger and bar, one factory 5.5# connector and one Ghost Rocket connector that was fitted to my gun, may or may not work or may require some slight fitting for your gun (but hey it’s free and feel free to trash it). Smile

One new recoil assembly, extractor and slide stop/release.

Winner chosen next Sunday. Must have email in profile and responses within 48 hours. Must be a participating member and have joined before today 8/20. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Unlucky #1. Thanks!

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for your karma.

Thank you,
PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you , I have glocks and would use these.

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I have a Gen 3 19.

Please add me. And thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your Drawing as I, too, have a Gen3 G-19--Thanks!

Posts: 645 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous offer. Gen 3 is all my communist state gov't allows me to buy.

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in and thanks!

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Last call. Winner to be picked on Sunday.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I’m in. I have two gen 3 G19.

One modified.
One bone stock.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have a G3 19. Please add me. Thank you!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
The Karma picker selected shovelhead. Congrats. Email sent.

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Thank you drabfour!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post