SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    238/938 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

238/938 grips Login/Join 
posted
Are the grips identical between the P238 and P938?

Posts: 36 | Location: upstate SC | Registered: July 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Nope

Posts: 6016 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Afraid of that. Thx.......... R

Posts: 36 | Location: upstate SC | Registered: July 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are different however I ordered grips from LOK that look identical.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I have LokGrips on my P238 and love them. I was hoping they'd start making grips fro other Sigs besides the P238/P938.
If I remember correctly- he offered to install the Sig Medallions for me too.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the LokGrip Orange / Black ridgeback grips. They look stunning and the grip is excellent.

Posts: 694 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Der Biermeister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modbuilder:
Are the grips identical between the P238 and P938?

What are you trying to accomplish? And what kind of grip are you looking for?

"hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Admiral Bull Halsey

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, VA vicinity | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw a Hogue grip in LGS that I wanted on my P238, but they were labeled for the P938. Had a notion to get them, but held off. After the info here, I searched on line and found what I wanted specific to the P238. Arrived today and installing them now. Appreciate all the comments. Thanks............ Bob R.