SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Magazine funnel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
P320 Magazine funnel Login/Join 
Junior Member
posted
Are there magazine funnels made for the P320 full size. I can find them for the AXG and X series but not the basic 320.
 
Posts: 3 | Registered: July 10, 2026Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly certain you're gonna need to swap out/upgrade the Grip Module in order to add Magazine Funnel to your P320. Then of course, you'll need to upgrade all of your Magazines as well. It's a vicious cycle. Razz

Welcome to SIGforum Cool


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Junior Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the info. That is what I thought I would need to do.
 
Posts: 3 | Registered: July 10, 2026Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
There was a magwell and weight made for the original polymer grip module. I have installed them before on a couple of my P320s.

I have three of them, two in sealed packages.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. It's probably not made for the same grip module you have.

One pic shows it installed on a P320 XFive 9mm, another just of the package and one of a GGI Laser grip module with the magwell and weight installed.







Looks like all I can find is for the X-Grip.
 
Posts: 17354 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
You can purchase a Wilson grip module which has a nice hand feel AND a simple magazine well bevel that fits standard magazines. You can add the Wilson grip weight to the module as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,


-------
Trying to simplify my life...
 
Posts: 6282 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Magazine funnel

© SIGforum 2026