SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 SAS GenII 357sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 SAS GenII 357sig Login/Join 
posted
Sorry, I should've checked the rules. I've been out of the loop for a while. Was just looking for a little info.

Posts: 41 | Location: Red Lion, PA | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's frowned upon to ask for gun values in this section, just be warned. If I didn't already own a pair of 239's in 357 though I'd be tempted to talk and see what you were asking. The last two I bought however were definitely on the lower price point as 357 sig is hard to come by and super spendy once you find ammo. Good luck with your eventual sale.

Posts: 1685 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...730014194#1730014194

quote:
Price checks: SIGforum allows no price checks. Price check inquiries signal that a member is seeking the value of an item in preparation for selling it, and this is tantamount to selling outside of Classifieds, which is prohibited.

Q

Posts: 27602 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post