SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Extractor Replacement?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Extractor Replacement? Login/Join 
posted
When cleaning my P320 Carry, I noticed the extractor has a 'dent" on one of the corners of the edge that grabs the shell casing. Not sure how this happened. I was having some function issues recently, but I wasn't sure if it was due to dirt after a fair amount of suppressed shooting.

Anyway, I searched the internet to see about getting a new extractor, and I discovered two aftermarket ones: Apex and Lone Wolf.

I've never had to replace an extractor on any of my Sigs--or any of my guns for that matter--so I'm looking for some guidance.

Question: Which is the way to go here? Sig factory, Apex, or Lone Wolf?

Happiness is a warm gun.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the extractor on my 320F broke, I went with the Lone Wolf. Works great.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16097 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got my AXG slide back from Sig. They replaced the extractor. If it goes again, I'm getting a stainless one. BTW, Sig's comments on the invoice were "extractor broken to to overloaded reloads." I did NOT use reloads. It was WWB, which, if anything, are underpowered.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post