SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns SRT Advantage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns SRT Advantage Login/Join 
posted
I have installed the Graygun's dual adjust curved trigger in a Sig 229 and Sig 224 Equinox 40 with the Sig SRT kits. The pistols perform well, as far as I can tell.

I have another Sig 224 SAS 9mm with the GG dual adjust trigger installed and wanting to also add another SRT kit. Is there a significant increase in performance to be expected if I use the Grayguns SRT kit over the factory Sig SRT kit?

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! Good question. Our take on the SRT (which we manufacture under agreement with our friends at SIG SAUER) is a qualitative precision-machined and hand finished tool-steel upgrade to what is already an excellent kit. Our sear angle, sear face finish and engagement values are tweaked to provide a safe, dead-reliable and clean break near the lower pull weight threshold appropriate for carry and duty use, when installed with factory springs. Matched up with our competition springs and Enhanced Leverage Trigger System, you will obtain pull weights which can’t be had otherwise without compromising safety and reliability, no matter what you may hear. I hope this answers your question? If you want to try one, please message me at;
Bruce@grayguns.com.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post