SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So my Glock 29 turned into a Sig X5 Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So my Glock 29 turned into a Sig X5 Legion Login/Join 
posted
Made a trade with a fellow Sailor who was looking for a G29. Came with all the Legion items, coin bag, ect. This gun is a beast. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty darn good trade. Nothing wrong with a G29, but the Legion is a lot of pistol in terms of features and functions, for the price, and it will run and run...for a lot less cost than shooting the G29. You'll like it.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Dude, you’re ramping up the collection, aren’t you?

I’d easily release a 29 for that Legion.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That’s a nice pistol. You definitely got the better end of that deal, by a mile.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3976 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoah, if that was a straight up trade vs G29 plus cash, you got a screaming deal.

Looks like either the seller or you are a lefty.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:
Whoah, if that was a straight up trade vs G29 plus cash, you got a screaming deal.

Looks like either the seller or you are a lefty.

I added $125 cash, but still a great deal. The seller is a lefty, so I will swap it to the proper side tomorrow.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Dude, you’re ramping up the collection, aren’t you?

I’d easily release a 29 for that Legion.

I’m always looking for something new. I have a TA11 ACOG lying around that I will be trading for a NIB FN 509 Tactical.