SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is anyone offering a XL top end to fit regular P365 frame?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone offering a XL top end to fit regular P365 frame? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
Just what the title says ...

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe they are available on the Sig website.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gwmac:
I believe they are available on the Sig website.

I saw the SAS slide minus the porting, but not an XL slide.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Market Arms in Auxvasse,MO have several in stock now...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Black Market Arms in Auxvasse,MO have several in stock now...Mark

I didn't see them. Do you have a direct link?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AZ - I just emailed you the information Sir....If you did not receive my email please let me know here...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TWebb- I just realized you were the OP...Sorry I was looking at this on my phone earlier...I just emailed you also the information I provided AZ.....Mark

posted Hide Post
Guys - Also keep in mind that another SIGForum member in the classified section is looking for a P365XL lower...

Someone could purchase a complete P365XL and sell the lower to that member....Just a thought...Mark