SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tisas (SDS) PX9 Nightstalker Opinions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tisas (SDS) PX9 Nightstalker Opinions Login/Join 
posted
This model has caught my eye. I am intrigued by the looks, price, and P226 mag compatibility. I am seeking your inputs as to your opinions and experience with this model, or similar PX9 models. Thanks in advance for your input!

Posts: 469 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Just an opinion. What do you get for the extra $130 (MSRP, actual price may vary) with the Tactical Nightstalker over the Duty Threaded besides extra holes in the slide? Tisas PX9 Duty Threaded Tactical Nightstalker

Posts: 28128 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Just an opinion. What do you get for the extra $130 (MSRP, actual price may vary) with the Tactical Nightstalker over the Duty Threaded besides extra holes in the slide? Tisas PX9 Duty Threaded Tactical Nightstalker

I also am considering the Duty or tactical model for that reason. I do really like the gray cerakote though. I have watched reviews for both but cannot find one in stock locally for me to fondle. Hence my post seeking opinions and advice. Thank you!

Posts: 469 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The current issue of Combat Handguns magazine has a writeup of this gun, for whatever gun rag reviews are worth.

Posts: 28128 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Dahlonega Armory currently has the PX9 Nightstalker for $365.82 + $20 to ship. Make sure to "Add to cart" for best price.

https://dahlonegaarmory.com/pr...3-9mm-stalker-5-20rd

Posts: 3205 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post