SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What’s your ccw choice?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s your ccw choice? Login/Join 
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
P320 subcompact. I don't leave home without it.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I have a S&W637PC on my hip as I'm typing this. Otherwise, it might be a PPS 9mm or an XDs45.

No matter what else I might be carrying, my LCP is always in my pocket.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now I mostly carry my Beretta PX4 Compact. It's on my hip right now. But I'll carry my 642 every once in a while.

Also, this thread needs some pics...

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W .38 spl airweight or Kahr P-380.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
My Steyr M357-A1, or S&W 442. and just once in a while my Beretta jetfire.

Posts: 8143 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Currently my EDC is either my Gen 4 Front Serrations Glock 19 or my Gen 3 Glock 26 (with a custom grip reduction and stippling job).

My wife's EDC is her Gen 3 Glock 26.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
G42 in a Kramer pocket holster or a Bianchi IWB. Or a Shield in a summer special 2 IWB.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Depends on what I'm doing. When at the gym, I carry a Kimber Micro .380 in a fanny pack. ALso have my meds there, so the fanny pack is unassuming. Most often, I carry a G19 in side holster or a King-Tuk for concealment. Sometimes, I carry a S&W 649 Bodyguard in OWB. Feel comfortable with any of these.

Posts: 3396 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For over 8 years I carried a 40 caliber Sig P239 IWB. Then Ruger released the LC9S Pro and I became a big fan of pocket pistols. Much easier to go jogging with and my ruger's have proven to be 100% reliable. Yeah, I have two. Started with an identical back for "just in case" with the P239 and have done the same with my LC9S preference.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
P290RS in hot summer, P239 spring and fall, M11A1 in winter.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
G26. I would carry a G19 in cooler weather as it is more difficult for me to conceal in just a t-shirt.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I go back & forth between a Block 19 & my M11A1.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
BHP or G17 if I am not working....working it's a PM9 of LC9s

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHAT? No 1911 in the poll? Guess I'm showing my age. Ya gonna make JMB cry whippersnapper. Razz

Low Profile:
- Wilson Pro or Colt LW Cmdr .45's.
- Sig P239 .40 with 8 rd mags (Plus 1 adapters).

Bad Omens on the Horizon:
- Glock 19 w/X-Grip or G34 Gen4's.
- 10 years ago would have been P229/P226 .40. Nowadays age has not been kind to my fingers for DA/SA.

Normally Sparks IWB with two spare mags on belt.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shield 2.0/.45....Very accurate, but limited capacity.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
My 2 carry pistols are a P365 and a P320C 45.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I primarily carry my 365, especially on days I have to wear a suit or I’m around lots of folks that know me.

If I’m in more casual clothing and/or doing more outdoor stuff, I carry my Glock 19.5 MOS.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
G43. Stock, flush mag, extra mag carry.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16611 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 226 in a JMK Kydex.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My favorites (in no particular order):

M11-A1
P229/.40
CZ-75B Omega
G19X
G19
XD-S/9

Also on occasion:
LCR/.38
P232SL
Taurus 85
P224 SAS/.40

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post