SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas to me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas to me Login/Join 
posted
Visited the Sig store in Epping NH today and they had some display guns marked down plus today was Sig Saturday sothere was an additional 20% off. I got Red box M18 with three mags for $329, not bad. Looking forward to some range time after the holidays.

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a great score Jumbo, while I’m not a huge fan of the 320 series I do like the M18 and would have not been able to walk away from that deal. Congratulations on a great Xmas gift to you!

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet deal. Merry Christmas to you!

Posts: 7497 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great deal congratulations!!

Posts: 20 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 16, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wow that seems like a solid deal and a great gift. Enjoy it in good health.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I would have a hard time passing on that deal as well. Sometimes you just have to go all in.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal! Congratulations.

As honor follows service, so the westerner travels to the east.

Posts: 478 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post