https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3280037324

May 04, 2017, 09:34 AM
rivertonred
TGS
Who is TGS? I need an extractor for an X5 from Germany
May 04, 2017, 09:38 AM
bpnkrtn
Top Gun Supply

Carefull, if you think about ordering something ... it'll be at your door immediately. Great company and FAST.
May 04, 2017, 10:20 AM
grumpy1
You are probably going to need to contact SIG about that.
May 04, 2017, 08:55 PM
remsig
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Top Gun Supply

Carefull, if you think about ordering something ... it'll be at your door immediately. Great company and FAST.

And they have a nice case of beautiful stainless Sigs. I was there last Saturday and drooled looking at all of them.
May 05, 2017, 08:30 AM
joatmonv
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Top Gun Supply

And they have a nice case of beautiful stainless Sigs. I was there last Saturday and drooled looking at all of them.

I was there yesterday drooling too. Got my quarterly profit sharing check and was gonna buy something expensive(think WC) but decided not to.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
May 05, 2017, 02:02 PM
GaryBF
quote:

I believe that collection is all nickel-plated SIGs that TGS purchased from a member/collector here.
May 05, 2017, 06:43 PM
Top Gun Supply
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
quote:

I believe that collection is all nickel-plated SIGs that TGS purchased from a member/collector here.

Correct! Smile

An X5 extractor is going to be a difficult find.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor