SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Brad Davis Contact Info - P6/P225 Base Plates Manufacturer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brad Davis Contact Info - P6/P225 Base Plates Manufacturer Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

Sorry if it's felt that this is posted in the wrong forum

I'm trying to get hold of Brad Davis RE: His Custom CNC P6/P225 Base Plates

His last known e-mail was bdavis22@gmail.com

I've sent him an e-mail but have never received a response or acknowledgement.

Does anyone know if he's still around OR frequent any other internet forums?

He just seems to have disappeared!

Thanks in advance,
fast_dave

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d be interested to find out, as well.

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Last contact I had with him was 6? years ago.

He worked at Envista Forensics. Not sure if he's still there. He's probably retired by now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I hate to even say this, but I have a feint memory of his passing. I truly hope I’m wrong here.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I thought. I searched for obits and found none. I have two of his P225 baseplates and have always wanted more.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I bought 5 baseplates from him 4 years ago. He has active LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, but the last FB post was in 2017.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I hate to even say this, but I have a feint memory of his passing. I truly hope I’m wrong here.

Not sure about Brad Davis, but you are probably remembering the gentleman who made the stainless steel guide rods. Forgot his name, but he was also a member here. He did pass away.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Regarding the stainless guide rods, I think you mean Steve Bedair.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, Steve Bedair. For some reasons, I kept forgetting his name, but the name Brad Davis stuck.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ Yes, Steve Bedair. For some reasons, I kept forgetting his name, but the name Brad Davis stuck.

Yeah I remember the Steve Bedair notice of his passing, but the BDavis one was on another site. Again, very much hope I’m wrong.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post