SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 X Full size
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 X Full size Login/Join 
posted
Picked up this bad boy a little over a week ago and was able to run nearly 100 flawless rounds of FMJ primarily brass CCI Blazer along with Herters. To be honest what's not to like? Maybe because I am already the proud owner of an MK25 as my home defense handgun along with a p365 XL for the last 4 years as my EDC but the Sig 1911 X Full size checks all the boxes in a 1911 that has evolved some. Starting off with the slide being cut optics ready in which the red dot will easily co-witness to the Sig X-Ray3 Day/Night sights at least with a Romeo X it will and that it has a 1913 Picatinny rail. Not to mention the narly Coyote bronze color, front checkered strap, killer G10 grips, sweet AF flat trigger and an external extractor. You can easily spend a lot more for all the enhancements but you can tell from the moment you hold it in your hands you have truly acquired a quality firearm. This coming from the owner of a sweet stainless steel more traditional Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded that appreciates the classic design of this handgun for what it is especially chambered in .45 ACP. Anyone that wishes to say to the contrary without actually checking one out properly just to bash it doesn't really belong in a Sig Sauer Forum site IMHO.

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Seems you've missed a whole thread on this pistol

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/7390065705

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I did not, that's why I posted what I did as some of the commentary on that whole thread was a bit of a laugh... I had to double check that I hadn't stumbled into some sort of Glock fan boi forum somehow... Yet, to your point I went ahead and responded with my thoughts on the Sig 1911 X Full in that original thread done a week ago. To be honest I wanted to shoot mine with at final a hundred rounds FMJ at the range this past Thursday prior to hopping on any Sig Forum and/or Sig Talk sites with my initial comments and take on this new Sig Sauer release...

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Seems you've missed a whole thread on this pistol

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/7390065705

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post