SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster recommendations Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
I am looking for a left handed coyote/desert brown flap holster for a P226.

The M12 holster is good solution, I just can’t find one in coyote/desert brown.

Any suggestions for a different holster or a source for my unicorn M12 are appreciated and welcomed.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://epsaddlery.com/product...0-full-flap-holster/

I have had them make me a couple of belts that have been used for 15 years

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Andrews Custom Leather will make about any holster you want, of the very highest quality. He is a very personable gentleman to talk with, when you specify any mods you want to his standard designs. Now that he has put on some extra help, his turnaround time is not so bad, either, nothing like the 13 months I waited several years ago. I think he is in the 1-2 month range now.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't recall seeing any M12 holsters in coyote brown/tan. Are you wanting it in the nylon or would leather be ok? If leather is ok and you don't mind spending some money, take a look here. Its a semi custom version of the general officer's leather M12. You can get it in black, russet, or dark chestnut. https://www.blackhillsleather....tary-holster-system/

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post