SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 75 B 9mm Standard Factory Recoil Spring Weight?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75 B 9mm Standard Factory Recoil Spring Weight? Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
The internet is in disagreement regarding the factory recoil spring weight for the CZ 75 B 9mm pistol. Wolff indicates the standard weight is 14# while other sources cite 16#. CZ doesn't seem to offer a recommendation. What say the SIGforum CZ folks? Thanks!

Posts: 3509 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After looking around I see CZ-USA's website shows and sells a 16 lb spring as stock weight. I've been using the Wolff 14 lb spring in my 75b for a while with no ill effects.

See this page from Cajun Gun Works for their take on how to get to the proper recoil spring weight.
https://cajungunworks.com/how-...roper-recoil-spring/

Does seem a little confusing that there is no consensus on what is the correct spring weight.I certainly would not go lower than 14 lb if shooting most range ammo and would go up to 16 lb if I was to shoot a steady diet of NATO spec ammo.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post