SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bond Arms cyclops.45/70
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bond Arms cyclops.45/70 Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
Bond Arms cyclops.45/70 redneck shooting and review.

Judging by this guy laughter think I've found my next new gun.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gives new meaning to the term “pocket rocket”.

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needs a NY reload.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Need like 12 of them in a Black Beard style set of cross chest bandoleers.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like his hat! And if you miss with the bullet, the muzzle blast and concussion should achieve a similar result. I think 45-70 ammo is up to about $2 a round now. Very economical.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16101 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Besides 45/70, it looks like this single-shot derringer's calibers will eventually include 50 AE, 454 Casull and 44 magnum.

Something about this gun in 44 mag appeals to me. The other calibers just sound painful.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
That guy on the video is a (somewhat entertaining) masochist.

Posts: 3154 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Just carry a hand grenade. It'll have the same recoil. lol

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good lord, why?

I know, why not?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it was an over/under like a true Derringer I'd be all in, right ! Razz

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Need like 12 of them in a Black Beard style set of cross chest bandoleers.

Can't see having 12 of 'em, but Cobray made a 12 shot 45/70 revolver.

It (and hopefully the Bond Arms Cyclops) will also do just fine with .410 shells as well as 45LC.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good lord, why?

Because even though the chances of being mugged by an angry bison are extremely low…….they aren’t zero. Smile. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7685 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post