SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OWB for a Glock 26 with an RMR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB for a Glock 26 with an RMR Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Want a OWB Kydex or similar material for the handgun going hiking on rough ground. Want it secure if I take a tumble. Any suggestions appreciated.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1566 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got several Cross-Breed snap slides for my different Glocks. They are a hybrid style kydex. You can get them with the cut for RMR. Retention is great in my experience, priced right, comfortable. The only down fall is that when you go bigger than a 26, the muzzle isn’t covered.

Posts: 460 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Kind of overkill for a G26, but I’m a big fan of Safariland 6 series duty retention holsters on a UBL drop for that role.

Posts: 9978 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact Ryan Grizzle. He knows what you need.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1566 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Kind of overkill for a G26, but I’m a big fan of Safariland 6 series duty retention holsters on a UBL drop for that role.

This will not fit his need due to the optic. All ALS red dot holsters are for guns with a light. Not really an option (that there would be a duty holster (ALS) fit for with a 26.

I like the Raven Perun as an OWB holster. It's inexpensive and low profile.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post