SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My p320 build log.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My p320 build log. Login/Join 
posted
Well I thought I would make a log for my p320 build project. I am building my interpretation of a m18. I got my first parts in today which are the fcu and the slide. I have not cleaned the fcu as of yet , so there is a lot of gunk on it from factory. Living off my va disability so it will probably take me a few months to finish, but Im pretty excited to get her started.

Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I forgot how to be violent

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Nice start. Have fun with your build.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
P320’s are fun to tweak and get just the way you want. Messing with the FCU (trigger upgrades) is a bit of a pita, but the rest is easy peasy.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
P320’s are fun to tweak and get just the way you want. Messing with the FCU (trigger upgrades) is a bit of a pita, but the rest is easy peasy.

I was really worried with all the pics the fcu would be shiny and sparkling, but it is actually pretty subdued and flat. I think the color will work well with the coyote. If not I might change the trigger shoe for a black one.

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a grip in. Its not the laser engraved like I want, but it will do for now. Just need a barrel, recoil spring and magazines and it will be able to shoot. Then I can add a optic and a light.

posted Hide Post
Got the optic, optics plate , light and magazines in.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice P320 ya got there. Seems to be moving along just fine.

Have you been able to put any rounds through it yet?

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Nice P320 ya got there. Seems to be moving along just fine.

Have you been able to put any rounds through it yet?

Not as if yet. I ordered some 124gr winchester nato for it as I was running 147gr in my hk. I need to get some 124gr hst as well. I will probably switch over to 124gr for my vp9 as well so I am running the same ammo out of both.