SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    IWI Masada purchase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IWI Masada purchase Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Stopped by a newer gun store/range in Central Ohio, happened to see a Masada on sale for get this. $370 NIB. Yeah I'll take that.

Anyone else have good things to say? I've heard all good things over the year or two its been out.

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a great deal on one as well.
Quality build!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I really like the Masada- no issues with mine and the price was right.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one today. About everything I've seen on them has been positive. I got the tactical model with suppressor height sights hoping that they will cowitness with a red dot. This will be my first plastic gun and handgun optic. Now looking for a holster and extra magazines. Even IWI-USA is out of 17 round magazines.

Posts: 59 | Registered: July 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Yeah haven’t found a 17 rounder. Ended up ordering a 10 just to have a 3rd mag for it

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a freaking steal-of-a-deal on a great pistol.
It's not going to anything 'special' to replace most any other striker-fired gem in your collection. However, it holds it's own. Certainly a hi-value pic to suggest for someone who does NOT want G-lock, LOL.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcop143
posted Hide Post
I love my Masada, for the money it’s tough to beat. I don’t carry it, so it doesn’t get shot much. I just wish IWI would follow up on the modularity of this pistol. A 19 sized kit would be great.

Posts: 103 | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post