SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Great Deal on a CZ P01
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Deal on a CZ P01 Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted
Well it’s not like I need 3 of these but for $499.99 it’s too good to pass up. PSA really has good specials. I love this platform and it’s in my CCW line up. As I get older I appreciate the hammer drop safety more and more.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Actually, yes, you do need three of them, so, good job.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
If I didn't already own four, I would have ordered one.

To anyone who has been on the fence about buying a CZ 75 platform pistol, models including:

75B, 75 BD, 75 Omega
SP-01
75 Compact
75D PCR
P-01, P-01 Omega
Shadow 2

Now is the time. In recent months, the best prices I've seen on them in several years have been available. If you wait until 2024, you'll be kicking yourself for having passed up these deals.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice score on the CZ. PSA has been crushing it lately. Some of their deals are too hard to pass up no matter how many you have.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
That’s $45 below wholesale. Excellent score

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great price indeed. PSA has been one of the 800 lb online gorillas for a while now; I suspect that their buying power has a lot to do with the CZ deal, and most of the others that they always seem to offer on their site.

It's a pity that PSA doesn't offer the dumbed-down choices for us behind the iron curtain. Although their Labor Day price on the blem 3" Pythons is intriguing...

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post