Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Thank you Very little ![]() |
They are cheaper than dirt on PSA $199 or less, and they have a pack with the gun some accessories and 2 15 round mags. Thinking it would make a good truck, boat, motorcycle gun and curious about the SF thoughts before I pull the trigger.... Link | ||
|
| Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations. |
Buddy of mine picked one up and likes the feel of it, especially the grip angle. Says it seems to be “adequately reliable” (WTH that means) but mentioned the optics mount is really high, as it is not a cut-out but a plate that sits on top of the slide. _________________________ Admit Nothing. Deny Everything. Make Counter-Accusations. | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
Turkish knock-off HK's I don't think I'd carry one for self defense, but I've never heard about them failing and a lot of the gun rags like them. _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Member |
I have a friend who has had at least one SAR9 and likes/liked it. I've mostly heard good things about it. For sub-$200, I'd take a SAR9 over Taurus, Hi-point, KelTec, SCCY, Stoeger, and almost anything else under two bills. When it comes to their hammer fired guns, SAR/Sarsilmaz makes excellent CZ 75/Tanfoglio clones. I highly recommend them, except for their K12 competition line. | |||
|
| Member |
I have the SAR9X platinum model with a safety. I have taken it to the range a few times and it functions flawlessly. Odd thing is that the less expensive models I have handled seem to have slightly better trigger break and reset. At the prices advertised on the PSA site, I'm tempted to add another model. | |||
|
| I swear I had something for this |
What's wrong with the K12 line? | |||
|
| Member |
From what I've gathered, the K12 has much more mixed reviews than Sar's other hammer guns. I've never fired one, but I have a friend w/ one, and he seems satisfied w/ it. Other owners say they need a lot of work, and after putting parts, time & money into one, they could've bought a Tanfo Stock model. My suspicion is that if you want one as a range toy, you'll probably be OK w/ it. If you want to run it harder and shoot it more competitively, then you're more likely to be disappointed. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

