SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG NEXT 2026 - P211 Carry and Full
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
SIG NEXT 2026 - P211 Carry and Full Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
The versions of the P211 I've been waiting for were announced today:

https://www.sigsauer.com/p211-carry.html

quote:
The P211-CARRY is built to deliver the same extreme accuracy, reliability, and performance of the P211 platform in a lighter, more compact design. With zero compromises, it is engineered for everyday carry, extended wear, and consistent performance in the most demanding environments.


https://www.sigsauer.com/p211-full-size.html

quote:
The P211-FULL series is designed to deliver the same extreme accuracy, reliability, and performance of the P211 platform—now in a lighter configuration with zero compromises. Built for duty, endurance, and precision, it is engineered to perform in the toughest conditions while maintaining the control and confidence shooters demand.




From other things I've picked up, the Carry is 32oz w/empty mag while the Full is 35oz. MSRP is either $1,799 or $1,899 as TheHumbleMarksmen just mentioned 1800. This was the release of the P211 I've been waiting for and I could see trading in my P226 Legion SAO for one. It also makes pulling the trigger on a BUL Armory EDC a little more difficult with all the extra features and greater availability. I'll be posting more when I find it.
 
Posts: 5456 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I would have liked to use TheHumbleMarksman's video, but his microphone had serious issues and worked better with subtitles.

GunsAmerica had a preview video:



Something else interesting about the P211 is later on you can change out the polymer grip for the alloy grip from the GT4/5/O and vice versa once demand dies down. It's certainly a gun I'm interested in.
 
Posts: 5456 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG NEXT 2026 - P211 Carry and Full

© SIGforum 2026