Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Looking at life thru a windshield |
I have been looking at a pistol marked CZ 28, it is similar to the CZ24/27 but has some differences, very hard to find out anything about it. Thought I would see if anyone here might could give me some insight as to its history. It is chambered in .380. | ||
|
| Member |
https://www.lugerforums.com/th.../cz-28-pistol.30172/ *************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose. | |||
|
| Looking at life thru a windshield |
Thank you so much, I had done several google searches but never came up with that one. Once again Sigforum for the win. | |||
|
| Member |
"Visniewski" knows very well what he's talking about. *************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

