Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 Issue Login/Join 
Picture of Bullshooter
posted
Yesterday I was cleaning my 365 and apparently the takedown lever moved from its 6 o'clock position to 4 o'clock. Now it won't move back and I can't get the slide back on. Suggestions?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have a P365 to play with to help you, but the first thing I would try is rotating back to normal, then lift up on slide catch and you turn it back down.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1861 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Buddy is correct. Push UP on the slide lock lever and DOWN on the take down lever.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bullshooter
posted Hide Post
Buddy and Johnny..thanks so much - it worked.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bullshooter, so glad you asked this question and BuddyChryst and Johnny 3Eagles thank you for answering it.

Yep, bought me a new P365 (and a new Shield EZ 380)yesterday and took 'em both to the indoor range this afternoon to see how they well worked. The P365 was perfect from the start (Born on date, September 30th)and the EZ worked perfectly after a couple-three of bobbles at the beginning.

Then I went home to clean them. You know what happened-same as Bullshooter's.

So after convincing myself that there was no way I was gonna walk into my gunsmith's at the LGS, carrying the pieces of my P365 in a bag, I decided to see if I was the only one in the whole world who had this problem.

Checked the Forum, found your posts and 60 seconds later my P365 was in one piece again.

What a great place.

Thanks again,

Bob

Posts: 1576 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post