SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster options for a Beretta Nano 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster options for a Beretta Nano 9mm? Login/Join 
posted
Have a buddy that asked to find him a good holster for his Beretta Nano.he will be using it on our property and wearing it when he is working, so need easy on and off. What suggestions from other Nano owners.

I use Safariland ALS paddle holsters for my woods holsters. Did not see any versions for the Nano.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't know if High Noon Holsters is still in business, but here's a Split Decision that might suit his needs.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Para. He really likes it and wants to carry it a lot more. Usually relegated to center console duty. I will see if I can find one for him. Rattlesnakes are out and we all really need to be armed when out there. Would be a real bad day if anyone got hurt, much less bit out there.

I really liked the pistol. I handled it a bit and seemed like a great size and felt really nice and comfortable for the size. Might have to pick one up if it ever crosses my path.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I have a few WTP holsters. Worth a look. A 25% off popup comes up when I looked it up. My LC9s holster is very comfy aiwb.

https://wethepeopleholsters.co...tta-nano-iwb-holster

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I had R GRIZZLE Leather make me a Georgia Snap 2 for mine. Fantastic holster and a great carry gun.

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sig Sentry & BB61, will have to give him those options as well to look at. I grimaced a bit when he asked me to find him one. Holsters are kind of personal and dependent on the persons personality if you think about it. If it is not for work and constrained by department rules, then all bets are off. Good leather, to kydex to IWB to OWB. You can drive yourself crazy trying to find one for your self much less someone else.

But all of these are great holsters to look at and gives him some options. I will let him use some of mine and guns to go with to see what style he leans towards. Fortunately for him I have a couple of drawers full of holster options. Big Grin Confused

Will see how this cookie crumbles. Thanks again for the options. I feel another holster in my future for some reason. This forum should get a cut of all the sales of guns and accessories that it has directly caused. Love this place!

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Here is my setup. However, in rethinking it, for working outside, I'd probably get Ryan's High Country with the reinforced slide guard. I have both. The GS2 is better for CCW and the High Country for more strenuous work (no chance of a snap coming undone).

https://rgrizzleleather.com/owb-holsters.html

GS2

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post