SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Love the cheap factory paddle holster for 320!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love the cheap factory paddle holster for 320! Login/Join 
Picture of Jerod
posted
Am I the only one ? I have bought some hi end holsters for my P320 carry and always go back to the factory paddle one ? Easy on and off, secures the weapon well and always at the right angle. Who makes them for Sig? This one does not have the extra button for release ? May have to get more of them.

Sig 551
W. German P228
W. German P226
Spec. Conf.P220
Navy MK 25
Non rail P229

Posts: 168 | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may be the only one. I've still got mine, and I don't know why. It brings to mind a bucket for carrying a pistol in.

I don't even use it as a loaner for students who show up with SERPAs.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shitcan mine immediately. I think they are made in Israel.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you may be the only one. I don't understand what purpose they are trying to fill, it certainly isn't ccw.
I remember seeing a YouTube video a while back of Clint Smith reviewing one on the range. May not have been the exact holster but the same basic type of paddle set up.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mine gets used during deer season for OWB carry at the ranch. Suitable for that periodic use for me & I don't OWB often enough to justify something different.
Otherwise, it's IWB all the time.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
OP, I kid you not, call up CDNN and tell them to make you a deal. At one point they were trying so hard to get rid of those holsters that they were giving them away as a bonus. In fact I got...what was it..a number of mags at the time and got one of those holsters for each mag. I don't actually use them, so I got rid of them, but the people in Abilene undoubtedly still have a good supply.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
The factory paddle holster for the P238 is also excellent, one of the better paddle holsters I've ever seen.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like mine, functions well.

Posts: 652 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jerod
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, going to order another one from CDNN

Sig 551
W. German P228
W. German P226
Spec. Conf.P220
Navy MK 25
Non rail P229