SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA: Two Sig 220 mags - Winner BB61
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted
I owe a bit to the forum and the universe so this is the karma:

The KARMA is for both shipped (they are the same, this shows front and back effectively).

RULES:
1) 117 posts as of today (Spartans Rule)
2) You can currently use them (you have a P220 in .45 ACP) will use them and not sell them
3) You classify as "human" and are not a meat popsickle.
4) (Optional) You understand the pop culture references in 1 and 3.

I'll randomly pick (rolls dice) 36 ish hours from now.

Thanks Para and Sigforum! More Karmas to come so watch this space.
3)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Loswsmith,

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I carry those as reloads for my P245, and they work great. Please include me and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma

The P220 is a favorite of mine.

Please toss my name into the hat.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
This will work with my P220ST. Please include my name in the hat. Thank you.

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Would like to be included. Have a 220ST also. Thanks for your generosity.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I could use these for my old issued/retired P220. Please add me and thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I could use those, put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include my name. You're right, you're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigproshooter
posted Hide Post
Can always use a couple extra P220 mags. Please put me in, thanks!

Posts: 314 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Generous indeed. While my P220s are not my halo guns, I can always use more mags when the flood comes and I wanna play it hard. Count me in, please.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’m in. I was gonna post something witty but mono beat me. Frown

I don’t sell ANYTHING which means my kid will have to wade through a ton of “WTF IS THIS?” stuff at some point. Wink

As an aside I have really come back around to .45 ACP and have had the 220 out a bit as of late.

Thank you very much.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Definitely could use these.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
All satisfied.

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P220 is still a favorite. While I do not have the required posts, I wish everyone good luck.

Posts: 71 | Location: Stockbridge, Georgia | Registered: April 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

My 220 could use them.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I am back in the 220 fold as of 2 months ago. I could use these. Thanks for the chance.

I have to be honest and acknowledge I didn't get the first reference but I do have my multi pass.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not often a Karma is things I would use, but these I would. Thank you.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I qualify!!! Please add me. Thanks!!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 2-tone P220 would like those. Thanks for the chance. I mostly meat the requirements.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very nice Karma. Thank you for your generosity. These would work perfectly for my late 90's 220. Please add me to the list of candidates.

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post