SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walter PPQ M2 .22LR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walter PPQ M2 .22LR Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted
I spoke with Walther about the PPQ M2 .22LR, and they told me it doesn't have customizable backstraps, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how it compares to the PPQ M2 9mm - which backstrap size does it most closely resemble?

My wife doesn't like the grip texture of the P322, which is why I'm considering the Walther.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6051 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'd say the small backstrap. BTW, they are great guns; very reliable and fun to shoot.

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick reply! After I posted, I also reached out to Walther, who said it was a medium.

I know a store who supposedly has one in stock, so I'll have to check it out. The price is so good I'll probably go with it regardless.

Decisions, decisions.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6051 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
The PPQ M2 .22LR is one of my favorite suppressor hosts. It handles well and feels good in my hand. Plus, it always goes "bang", or "pewf" with a suppressor attached.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2192 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've got a Dead Air Mask in suppressor jail, so that's exactly what I've got in mind.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

posted Hide Post
Bought my DA Mask first and then chose the PPQ because of the price and “tacticool” factor. Has been ultra reliable with only occasional ammo related issues. The wife loves it with and without the suppressor. Highly recommend.

Posts: 33 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: April 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post