SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P210-8s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P210-8s Login/Join 
posted
And now for something completely rare & unique.

Two SIG P210-8s, consecutive numbered and NIB/unfired (apart from the factory test fire)

Posts: 154 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: December 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...unfired...

That word hurts. Congrats otherwise.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raaaaaaarrggghhhhhh….. Mad

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Cars are to be driven
Toys are to be played with
Wine is to be drunk
Guns are to be shot

Sort of a life motto for me. They are very pretty guns though. Enjoy them however you wish.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Wait. Let me get this right. A pair of P210-8s were made in Switzerland, they were exported to the US, and finally both were sent to Australia. Why did they not stay in the US? I'm certain any collector here would give his right nut for one of these.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea they came via the US. But for sure we should prohibit the export of any SIG P210.
(and also a bunch of other good stuff).

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I will be the first to say congrats on your mighty fine pistolas

Roll Eyes for the party poopers

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I have no idea they came via the US. But for sure we should prohibit the export of any SIG P210.
(and also a bunch of other good stuff).

Zoom in on either of the pistols pictured above. Look after the serial number stamped on the slide. You can clearly see the following inscription:

SIGARMS INC
EXETER NH USA

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here is a better pic of one sold online over a decade ago. Yes, the US importer was none other than SIG USA.

https://www.icollector.com/Sig...l-with-Case_i9753001

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Congrats, amazing acquisitions. A button release P210 is certainly something I would love to have one day.

At least I have that patch....

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheDash6
posted Hide Post
I am stunned at this finding...incredibly rare to find just one 210-8 but two of them in consecutive numbering? Were the test targets included? I believe most of these pistols were sent to a special armed force in the middle east, with only a couple dozen getting into civilian hands. Is this going to be part of your private collection or will you be selling these?

Thanks for sharing the pics and please share more if you have the time !
GM

~ In search of the finer things ~

Posts: 39 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: March 31, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
quote:
...unfired...

Zero reason to shoot something like this when variants worth several times less offer an identical or near-identical shooting experience.

Posts: 222 | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheDash6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by austintx:
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
quote:
...unfired...

Zero reason to shoot something like this when variants worth several times less offer an identical or near-identical shooting experience.

Agreed! Precisely the reason I keep a few Swiss Sig P210s on hand for both shooting and collecting. There are plenty of P210 and P49 models out there, for $3K or less, that shoot beautifully, accurately and will feel just about the same in the hand as the 210-8 picture above. Just having a -8 is a major flex, but only to those who even know what they are!
GM

~ In search of the finer things ~

Posts: 39 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: March 31, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post