SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    After market P320 Grip Module
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After market P320 Grip Module Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Interested ... I want to follow the thread.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
Met with Rick from Old City today at my station and got to see the prototype grip module. Super impressed. The raised beaver tail made a huge difference with my partner and I really appreciated the undercut on the trigger guard. Even though it was 3D printed, still felt very solid with my full size slide and FCU. No annoying gap either even though it’s a compact frame. Fit both our duty holsters without issue and that says something because our Safariland 6360’s are pretty tight fitting. Rick told us that he’s got a model to fit the gen2 slide stops, the prototype was designed to fit what was mostly available at the time, the older gen1 style. Hoping to get one to try out before the production model makes it out. I’ll be sure to give a range report when I get one in hand.

Posts: 403 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACClauhs:
Met with Rick from Old City today at my station and got to see the prototype grip module. Super impressed. The raised beaver tail made a huge difference with my partner and I really appreciated the undercut on the trigger guard. Even though it was 3D printed, still felt very solid with my full size slide and FCU. No annoying gap either even though it’s a compact frame. Fit both our duty holsters without issue and that says something because our Safariland 6360’s are pretty tight fitting. Rick told us that he’s got a model to fit the gen2 slide stops, the prototype was designed to fit what was mostly available at the time, the older gen1 style. Hoping to get one to try out before the production model makes it out. I’ll be sure to give a range report when I get one in hand.

Looking forward to the report ... thank you.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping they create a "small" size grip module for the full size .45 P320. That will truly make that caliber setup more adaptable.

Posts: 1966 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post