SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dan Wesson question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Wesson question Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Your post is a bit confusing. Are you saying you own a gun that you converted to left side only safety? And you have a friend named Karen? Did you find a way to put the slide release on the left as well?

I always figured if I was a lefty I would just buy guns without manual safeties, train to slingshot the slide, and use my trigger finger for mag release ala the HK paddle. I would think rifles would be more problematic.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing confusing about it? I said I'm left handed and with out complaint I made right handed guns work.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Being left handed I'm amazed when Karen picks up my weapon and comes unglued having to make a left hand safety work.”

This is the part I’m trying to decipher. You being left handed and have no issues with righty guns was pretty straight forward.

Is Karen an actual person in your life or are you using “Karen” euphemistically? Ie, I am left handed and have no issues what’s wrong with left handed Karen’s who can’t figure it out? Or, Karen is my left handed girlfriend and it freaks her out to use a “right” handed gun?

That is my confusion. No big deal either way just trying to understand what you were pointing out.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Karen is the constant complainer that just can't either fix the problem, adapt too the problem or declares every gun only fit certain people. Try growing up left handed in a right hand world then you will have something to bitch about.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
On the interwebs, the term "Karen" is frequently used for anyone who complains excessively.

(Stems from the stereotype of bitchy middle-aged women - who may or may not literally be named Karen - who always find something wrong with their service/food/purchase and demand to speak with the manager.)

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post