SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holsters for pistol/Olight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holsters for pistol/Olight Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted
Anybody found a holster company that makes holsters that fit pistols with the Olight brand of rail lights?
I have p230 and a Valkyrie Mini 2.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Ditch the Olight and get something better.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Veddder Holsters offers some Gun combinations with the PL2 mini. I got an IWB holster for my PX4 compact with the same light from them. Might be worth a look.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
The safariland ALS (and SLS but I don't know which model) holsters with the large light bay will hold any size light under the advertised light. Since it secures the weapon from the ejection chamber you don't have to worry about the light fitting it.

I use this holster:

https://www.amazon.com/Safaril...id=1634526148&sr=8-1

and it will fit all of my p320s of all sizes with or without lights on them except for my P320 RXP with raised sights for the red dot (I don't have the red dot on), but they make a version compatible with the red dots with raised sights too. This includes the full size Olight PL Pro Valkyrie 1500 down to the, OLIGHT PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, and Olight PL MINI Valkyrie.

Note the holster pictured on that amazon page isn't the right picture but the model number and description is correct for the model with the light "bay" as I call it. You're looking for the 7378-4502 model, which what the link is to.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I have a Werkz IWB for my G19X with my PL-Mini Valkyrie. Fits great, high quality, comfortable.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post