SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I received my P225 back from CCR
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I received my P225 back from CCR Login/Join 
posted
Did a reverse two tone. House black and tritanium. Added the grips yesterday. Man I like CCR's work.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking pistol, now it's time to shoot the snot out of it.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Looks very, very nice.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Very sharp!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice job they die there for you. Could you provide a web link for CCR?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!!

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
Nice job they die there for you. Could you provide a web link for CCR?

Lots of CCR info in this thread --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9210075454

Blue Dog - That P225 looks REALLY Nice! More pics please.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one sweet looking pistol. I'm of the opinion that this is the baseline for what two tone should look like and it shouldn't be called "reverse".

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice

Think of it as evolution in action

Posts: 11 | Location: Dallas | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That looks great! Reverse two tone is my favorite pistol finish, I've had it done to several handguns. The Piranhas are also my favorite G10 grips.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
That turned out *very* nice.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
looks fantastic

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That’s gorgeous! Very sweet!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding...Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 726 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a before picture.

Looks great.
Jsjac

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Looks sweet.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I like it.

Posts: 241 | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My goodness. That is stunning! The work is impeccable.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
Do you have a before picture.

Looks great.
Jsjac

No, I forgot to take one. it was originally a nickel slide and black frame. The barrel s/n did not match slide and frame. So I wanted to make this the way I wanted it. Gonna be a shooter. I'm going to put the grips in the classifieds once I can get a picture and post.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:
That is one sweet looking pistol. I'm of the opinion that this is the baseline for what two tone should look like and it shouldn't be called "reverse".
same here. It's the only scheme I like.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post