SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gold Plated Python
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gold Plated Python Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted
Ever looked at the price of a new Colt Python and said "WTF are they, gold plated or something!?"

Well, check it out here! In stock,even. Imagine that.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ha ha

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My swanky 1997 Corolla is Gold Edition, so this will perfectly complement it!!

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
If it came with a matching gold plated AK47 I would think about it. Big Grin

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Pimp gun......

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Wonder if I can get a leopard fur and alligator skin holster for it?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmfnla
posted Hide Post
No accounting for taste, or lack of it... Cool

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
How ‘bout NOOOOOOOO Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig beat them to it with their gold barrels.

Posts: 1252 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Why ruin a Python like that?

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Bling, bling, bling, bling, bling, bling, bling, bananagun!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43864 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Rainbow or gtfo.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huggy Bear must be selling his collection.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ug...ug...ugly! Isn't 24 carat gold a very soft metal? Given the durability quotient, would probably cost you $20 every time you holstered it. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a store here selling gold and bright chrome MAC "pistols." They were letting that sort of customer think they were getting SMGs. The BATF took a dim view of that, even though the guns were not actually full auto, and the store got pushed out of operation.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Ug...ug...ugly! Isn't 24 carat gold a very soft metal? Given the durability quotient, would probably cost you $20 every time you holstered it. Smile

I'm thinking this would be a display case gun for somebody with way too much money, not a shooter. Or as photohause said, maybe a pimp. Big Grin

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about buying it and having CCR do all but the trigger and hammer in their new "Dusk" color. Wonder if I can slip in a GoFundMe account past their censors?

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a waste of a gun.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least you won’t have to worry about rust.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
Not my cut of tea but at least it's done on a new/current production Python so it's not like they've defaced something historic or collectible...

I'm sure it looks a lot more impressive in person, the pictures aren't the best.

Posts: 10831 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post