SIGforum
Best OWB concealment holster for g19

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2200026064

September 03, 2019, 10:28 PM
ruger357
Best OWB concealment holster for g19
I’ve got a bajillion IWB and AIWB holsters and several training holsters for my GLOCK’s. I’ve never really thought about an owb concealment holster for edc. What do y’all use/recommend?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
September 03, 2019, 10:32 PM
jbourneidentity
I like the Raven Perun. Very comfortable and concealable. Price is reasonable. Construction is excellent. Weight is equally distributed on wide loops. Please remember that the belt loops that come on the Perun are 1.5 and not 1.75. Ask me how I know. Roll Eyes
September 03, 2019, 11:07 PM
Blackwater
I really like the Muddy River Tactical owb and iwb holsters.

https://muddyrivertactical.com...tband-kydex-holster/

Joe
September 03, 2019, 11:40 PM
YooperSigs
In leather (non custom) its hard to beat the DeSantis Mini Scabbard.
Winthrop Leather is an excellent bang for the buck.
In Kydex, There are too many to pick a favorite, but Cleveland Kydex is up there.
I used to recommend Dustin Osborne but it seems he is overwhelmed right now.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
September 04, 2019, 12:33 AM
bald1
I'm a big fan of Rob Leahy’s SimplyRugged 'Cuda Roy Baker style pancake holster for OWB CC.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/e...em_id=407&parent=669

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
September 04, 2019, 02:11 AM
mr228
I have a Mitch Rosen 5JR for my 3 favorite carry pistols. Glock 19, H&K P30, and my trusty old P228. He’s one the best for leather holster makers.
September 04, 2019, 07:17 AM
Orive 8
My EDC Glock 19 is carried in a Kramer horsehide OWB belt scabbard during the Spring, Fall, and Winter months.

I've been using Kramer belt scabbards since the early 90s, best OWB holster period. My opinion of course Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.
September 04, 2019, 07:28 AM
henryaz

I don't own a G19, but for every other gun I've owned I found the BladeTech OWB kydex just fine for both competition and carry.

When in doubt, mumble
September 04, 2019, 07:34 AM
Bigboreshooter
I stumbled into Azula holsters several years ago and couldn't be more pleased. The quality is excellent, and they are very affordable at around $45.

https://2022761d-2411-11e6-bec...pancake-belt-holster

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

September 04, 2019, 07:36 AM
caneau
Raven Phantom if you can find one used.

September 04, 2019, 08:34 AM
Ryanp225
I have a Bravo Concealment. Works as advertised.
September 04, 2019, 08:42 AM
BennerP220
This. When I work in plainclothes I carry my 19 in a Kramer horsehide. I also use a Kramer double mag pouch in horsehide.

If I have my tlr7 attached I have a Black Rhino kydex OWB.

quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
My EDC Glock 19 is carried in a Kramer horsehide OWB belt scabbard during the Spring, Fall, and Winter months.

I've been using Kramer belt scabbards since the early 90s, best OWB holster period. My opinion of course Wink

September 04, 2019, 02:17 PM
pulicords
My preference is a snap-detatchable "Pancake" style holster. These are offered by Ryan Grizzle ("Countryboy"), Tim Thurner (TT Gunleather), and Milt Sparks.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
September 04, 2019, 04:25 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I have a Bravo Concealment. Works as advertised.
This.
September 04, 2019, 09:07 PM
Chance228
Another vote for the Kramer already mentioned.
September 04, 2019, 09:09 PM
jdt77
Bravo for me.
September 05, 2019, 03:03 AM
T.Webb
Being Left-Handed, I'm also a fan of the "snap detachable" holsters. And lately, the Cobra K.O.R holsters have worked well for me. He'll make them in either an open top or thumb break design. They arrive rather fast (for a semi custom) and rather affordable (custom or not). They're down in Delray Beach, so during hurricane season you might wait a bit longer.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

September 05, 2019, 06:40 AM
Oat_Action_Man
I love my Raven Concealment Phantom, but it was discontinued long ago.

There are a few other kydex benders out there who sell similar, though.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
September 05, 2019, 06:46 AM
CQB60
Aker flatsider XR13. Fits close & 12 degree cant makes it comfortable when seated.

September 05, 2019, 09:03 AM
BB61
I have an RGrizzle leather Georgia Snap 2 for my G19. Perfect combo and top notch work too.