SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 19’s - How do you carry it?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 19’s - How do you carry it? Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I use a G-Code Incog Eclipse carried appendix at around 1:00.
Mostly during the cooler months as it prints more than my G26 that I carry most of the time.
I took a belt sander to the bottom corner under the clip to help with comfort.

Posts: 7424 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been running a bravo co x300 owb with iwb clips. It's been melted to accommodate my 507c on the MOS plate and fits my DG switch with another melt.

It also runs my 19/26.4with just the x300 and dg.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis mini slide or R&R Kydex OWB Holsters

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
This right here with the Kramer horsehide and SSII.

quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
My EDC Glock 19 is carried in a Kramer OWB horsehide belt scabbard primarily 3/4th of the year (Spring, Fall, and Winter). During the summer months or when I want/need more concealment I'll switch to one of my IWB holsters - either my Sparks SSII or my Comp Tac CTAC or MTAC.

Posts: 3447 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Veddder, ozark, Raven eidolon when appendix. Summer special 2 when regular iwb.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7958 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
With my 32, usually about 4:30ish in a Brommeland Def-Con. For IWB, same position, Milt Sparks Criterion.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'm in gym pants 90% of the time, so I can't do anything that needs a belt or a sturdy waistband to support it. I carry my G19 in a brave response holster. I'm a big fan. It is adjustable and can be made very snug to the body. It is also non-model specific, so I can use it for almost any gun I want to carry.

Posts: 6064 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Galco SSS. also for my G45

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post