SIGforum
New Sig Legion with Romeo 1 optic, factory installed (Picture)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2150004434

December 09, 2017, 09:30 PM
Rockyriver
New Sig Legion with Romeo 1 optic, factory installed (Picture)
Here it is with the optic installed.
Wish now I would of got a picture of the sticker on the side of the case.
It’s a P226 SAO 9MM.
This would make a kickass suppressor host.
It was a little over $1400 IIRC.

December 09, 2017, 09:41 PM
flesheatingvirus
That is sexy as hell.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
December 09, 2017, 09:43 PM
PorterN
i'd prefer DA/Sa, but yes.

December 10, 2017, 07:37 AM
wolfe 21
Meh... I don't know that I am a legion fan. Too much $ for not enough of difference TO ME. MY OPINION. Of course, if they ever release the SAO 220 I will have to buy one of those.

A Perpetual Disappointment...
December 10, 2017, 10:08 AM
rlbuzz
Absolutely beautiful gun, but then I'm partial since I've got one on order. Hoping to get in about a week or so.

It's about time manufactures started making optics available factory installed. After all pistols aren't like rifles with accessory rails where you can bolt anything to.

Having a pistol with the necessary machining already done to the slide, higher sights already installed, plus an optic from the factory is something that should have been done long ago.

Sig also has some models like the P320 X-Carry that have the slides machined, but have a removable plate on the slide that can be removed to install a Romeo 1. Another great idea!
December 10, 2017, 01:14 PM
Blume9mm
True, it is a good looking gun, but it would look a hell of a lot better not tied up.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
December 10, 2017, 01:18 PM
abnmacv
How about a range report on the Sig optic combo.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member
December 10, 2017, 06:36 PM
RC Fan
Nice! Congrats!

Cathy
December 10, 2017, 06:56 PM
I don't think he bought it.

Q

December 11, 2017, 01:23 PM
myrottiety
Drool!!! I wants!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.
December 11, 2017, 01:30 PM
cworetired
I sure hope I dont find one of these or my gun money will take a hit