SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X Compact Thoughts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X Compact Thoughts Login/Join 
Picture of Poppy6x
posted
Anyone have the newly released P320 X Compact? If so, what are your thoughts? Saw one at LGS today and like the compact size. Could be a replacement for my G19.

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
I have one, got it about 2 months ago. Very nice feel and quite accurate. I am going to make this my EDC after the hot summer months when I can wear clothing to conceal it. My Summer carry is my 365.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen X-Compacts in stores and the grip is perfect for my hand - a bit smaller than the full size X-series grips which are a little too chunky. Straight trigger is great, so are the sights and ability to mount a red dot. Given the 15+1 round capacity, I think the carry length 4" slide/barrel would be better (and more comparable to the G19), but then there's already an X-Carry with the 4" barrel (except with the full size 17+1 round grip)

However, the X-Compact is still a bit "fat" considering the P365XL is coming soon and will have 12+1 capacity and 15+1 with extended mags in a much smaller package.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one. The grip makes the gun. Good trigger, good size, good sights and optic ready.
Best of the 320 Series for carry, IMHO.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have the x-compact, but I have the x-compact grip on compact P320's and sub-compacts P320's. They've all got straight triggers. I'm using Trijicon XR sights rather than the sig x-rays, and I don't use the red dot sights, but otherwise, the same pistol. I like them.

I just took a course with a P320. It ran 100%, while everything else in the course except a CZ, has problems of one kind or another. That's not to say the P320 won't hiccup next time, or break a firing pin like the M&P did.

I really like the x-compact grip. I liked the x-carry, but the x-compact on a carry pistol is really great.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got mine to pair up with my 365 and can only say wow,it is a perfect fit for me and the accuracy is unbelievable.Made me even look like a pro lol.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I have one. It has the best grip / balance of any P320.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post