SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally getting back to Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally getting back to Sig Login/Join 
Picture of Sig M11
posted
Sig Sauer P225 coming...

Been a while. Sold them off about 6-7 years ago and was exclusively Glock.

Will be nice to have the Germans back around.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Let us know when it arrives.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I've had my 225 forever and it is my EDC and best shooter.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Glad you saw the light.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The P-225 is as pure as a Classic Sig gets.

Congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it the newer model or the original? I had an older original P225 and miss it.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good move, and an excellent choice

Posts: 49 | Registered: October 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Is it the newer model or the original? I had an older original P225 and miss it.

Late production run of the original P225. I should (hopefully) pick it up next week and will post some photos.

(Not that we all don't know what a P225 looks like...Big Grin)

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I’m also a nearly exclusive Glock guy but I picked back a German frame 229 in .40. It’s the only .40 I tolerate well. Admittedly it’s built like a tank but it’s fun to shoot. I do miss my P228 I sold years ago when times were tough. Sigs P220-232 are true classics.

Posts: 1966 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
You know, it's OK to have SIGs and Glocks. You don't even need to adopt a special pronoun for yourself. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’m all SIG except for my Beretta 87 Target. SIG doesn’t offer a decent.22 LR pistol.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8976 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post