SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger introduces new Super Wrangler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger introduces new Super Wrangler Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
This seems like a nice addition to the Wrangler line and with an MSRP of $329 it’s easily affordable for most people.

quote:
We are pleased to introduce the Super Wrangler® family of single-action revolvers. Building on the success of the affordably priced Wrangler line introduced in 2019, the Super Wrangler features adjustable sights, a 5.5-inch barrel, and a robust steel cylinder frame. The Super Wrangler is a convertible model that ships with two cylinders, one for inexpensive .22 LR and one for powerful .22 WMR ammunition.

https://www.ruger.com/products...Wrangler/models.html

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this post Pale Horse....looks attractive!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Cerakote bummer.
Other than that seems like a nice little revolver.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Look like one could have a nice day plinking with them or even more fun shooting rats.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1560 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I've got a Wrangler to plink around with, but I wished when I bought it that it had adjustable sights. Looks like the Super Wrangler is in my future.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my Wrangler quite a lot. The ability to shoot 22MAG with the new Wrangler would probably be a deal-maker in most any other circumstance, except I admit that right now the semi-auto Walther WMP is what I'm actually fixated on for the caliber. Hate the name of the Walther, though I get what it stands for. However I keep wanting to call it "wimp"...

-MG

Posts: 1994 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are the triggers on those?

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post