SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I need some help with someone well versed in H&K mags and pistol case..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need some help with someone well versed in H&K mags and pistol case.. Login/Join 
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted
....If I send you some picture via email. Can you
tell me what model the mags are? Also, what version or model this H&K pistol case? It has a tag that reads "H&K TACTICAL .45". Is it that simple?

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I could look.

HK Tactical .45 could be a USP .45 or USP compact tactical .45 or an HK45 or 45c tactical.

Basically just a threaded barrel in most cases. Suppressor height sights in some.

Are the mags metal or polymer? If polymer they are USP 9 or .40.

Metal could be most anything.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris - I sent you an email just now. I appreciate your help.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Replied.

Basically see the suppressed pistol in this thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/9280085705

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post