SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How about some Inox Beretta love?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about some Inox Beretta love? Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
So, the guy I bought my early 92FS from a few months ago got wind I was looking for an old Inox. Straight dust cover, no plastic parts. Long story short, he gave me a great price on this one he worked over and customized some. It’s waiting for the police to say I can have it, so this picture will have to do for now. It needs some Langdon parts and then it’ll be about perfect. Not pictured is the matching heavy stainless comp that came with it.

So, while I’m waiting, I sure wouldn’t mind seeing pics of some others. Post your Inox!

Posts: 17153 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
My entry:

Completely stock with no customizations, the way god intended Big Grin Wink

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Only matched pair of pistols I owned was a pair of Gen 2 Glock 19's. I think I like the Inox 92's better. Italian. Nice.

quote:
Originally posted by darkest2000:
Completely stock with no customizations, the way god intended Big Grin Wink

Man, I think it would just about kill me to leave a gun box-stock. This one comes pre-tinkered and I'm still gonna tear it apart and swap parts. Big Grin

Posts: 17153 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a like-new 92 Brig Inox at a local pawn shop. Have always wanted one since getting hooked on Beretta's so I picked up an LTT NP3 upgrade / TJIAB and black / grey LTT grips to make my own Ghost. I still need to swap out the baseplates, lanyard loop, and extractor.

Posts: 353 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Shot this one a few times in the past, now it is worth 3x what I paid for it, it is a safe queen.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I had an all inox one - even the levers were inox, but sold it when I stopped using it for IDPA. I still sort of wish I had it because it was really good looking, but I like the Centurion (short slide, full size grip) I have now better. But it isn't quite as sexy.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P08
I didn't realize that INOX Vertec option was available. Looks like a later version. What year was it born?

Nice configuration!

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lot_45:
P08
I didn't realize that INOX Vertec option was available. Looks like a later version. What year was it born?

Nice configuration!

Bought that in 2015.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jhe888

jhe888

You prompted me to go and grab my all INOX 92FS. It is product code P09219FSS was born on 1993, made in Italy. As you mentioned, everything is INOX or at least silver in color. The only black is the plastic grips and rear sight. It even has two 15 round INOX mags with white followers. Serial is L432**Z. It showed up very unexpected and the price was right. I don't see many out there in this configuration.

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m kind of confused. Are those different from what Darkest2000 and I posted?

Ah3, yours and mine aren’t too different. That’s cool. I will be ordering some different trips for it when I get it home. I have thin checkered G10’s on my other 92FS, and I like those a lot. I believe Lok grips makes an “ivory” G10 checkered slim set. I think I’ll give those a whirl. Also saw some pictures of others with dark walnut that looked pretty nice.

posted Hide Post
would a 21A or 3032 count? Having trouble resisting the temptation to buy one.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or both...

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
or both...

I say yes. Let’s see them. Wink

posted Hide Post
My Brig with the LTT trigger.

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
My compact worked over by WC.

With an LTT slide so I can run an optic.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll play..

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Some pretty nice looking Berettas guys!

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 760 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't like hard chrome small parts on stainless guns but just about everyone does it now. I'd pay a little extra to get real stainless small parts, and on a 1911 I'll swap out the hard chrome parts for Wilson or Ed Brown stainless parts. Maybe polishing the hard chrome will help them blend in better and lose the blu-ish tint? Not really fond of black parts on stainless guns either.

How do NP3 parts look on a stainless gun? The NP3'ed LTT's look good, but NP3 is more yellow like nickel compared to the more stainless.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post