SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OWB holster for SP2022
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB holster for SP2022 Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone recommend an OWB kydex type holster for an SP2022 for use at the range?

Thanks for any help.

Posts: 794 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Do you want retention or no?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R&R Holsters on Amazon or EBay. About 30 bucks. I have several and have been happy with them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
I have a Muddy River Tactical OWB, Right hand, for the 2022, with a FDE color, just sitting around.I have a MRT mag carrier also.

PM me if interested. I can send you a pick.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
As long as they make one for that gun, the Vedder ‘lightdraw’ OWB is nice.

Posts: 6175 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
For range use - an Uncle Mike's kydex holster for a Springfield XD will fit a 2022 as well.

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WBWW
I'm,sure you'll find one at We The People holsters.
Super low prices and top quality.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post