SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quick question about photo hosting.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick question about photo hosting. Login/Join 
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted
What photo hosting site is everyone using to host photo's to post? I was using Photo Bucket but they changed their policies a while back and made everything more difficult.

Thanks

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
  1. Try PostImage.

2. We have been warned about ambiguous, click-bait, thread titles.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30727 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
  1. Try PostImage.

2. We have been warned about ambiguous, click-bait, thread titles.

Yeah, sorry, when I read it I realized it was a bad title and I changed it. Thank you

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
V Tail, set up an account. Thank you. I'll delete this thread shortly.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I also use postimage.... so far pretty good even though I have to clear my history every couple of months in order to log in.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by evolution:
V Tail, set up an account. Thank you. I'll delete this thread shortly.
I don't think that you can delete a thread that has replies by other people. Just let it die a natural death. It will fall off the first page sooner or later.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30727 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just use a public folder on my Microsoft One Drive.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
imgur

Posts: 2220 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Also using imgur.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post