SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X Carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X Carry Login/Join 
posted
I lucked into a used P320 X Carry a little bit ago. Didn’t really need it, have several Glocks for large frame 9mm duties and a P365 for most carry duty and am pleased with them.

Well, I took it out in stock form and played with it. Oh my. Shoots where I look almost effortlessly and good groups to boot. I can’t focus on the open sights, so I decided to add a red dot. This is an older model and only fits the Romeo 1 pattern that I really didn’t want to have to find and adjust too. I have a couple RMR’s and a Holosun that I like, and all with green colored reticles that my eyes prefer.

Well, I sent it off to Fabricated Arms to have them alter the factory cut to fit one of my RMR’s that was on a Glock 17. I shot that G17 well, but it never pointed as naturally as the P320.

Got it back and was impressed at the exactness of the cut. The RMR probably doesn’t even need the screws to hold it in.

Off the the range and yep, it’s as accurate as I thought it was, especially now that I can see the sight.

So……anybody interested in a used G17?

Posts: 303 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Might want to delete that last sentence, unless you're doing a giveaway.

Q

Posts: 27606 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try a TXG or Wilson Combat grip frame sometime...

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

Posts: 19 | Location: NW FL  | Registered: February 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have to agree. I actually prefer the X frames to the Wilson Combat frames.

I have an X10 frame on my .45 P320 and just put an X frame on my M17.

I'm down to one Glock (Glock 45) but will hang onto it to say I have one.

Cliff
FPD ret., USN ret., NRA Lifer

Posts: 52 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post