SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ TSO!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ TSO! Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
When my LGS had a couple CZ Tactical Sport Orange pistols a year or so back I stupidly passed and then they were gone. Fast forward to the other day and after shooting at the indoor range I get ready to leave, just mosey around for a quick look before heading out the door and low and behold, a whole new shipment of them! I kid you not they had not one, not two, but 8, yes 8 CZ tac sport orange pistols along with 3 of some new shiny rare piece though I can’t remember the model.

Anyway, I didn’t leave without picking one up this time. The fit and finish and overall craftsmanship is on par with any of the best I’ve ever felt from any manufacturer. It is just a wonderful feeling pistol and balances so well. And the trigger! Holy crap it’s gotta be under 3#. People online are even getting 1.8 to 2.0#, which is insane.

Anyway here it is. CZ includes a test target (which is awesome), 3 20-round mags, a mag loader, and a bunch of extra pins and springs as it’s made for USPSA/IPSC. It’s nice to add another higher end piece to the stable as the last year I’ve been deal shopping for bargain buys a lot.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice. Congratulations.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ thanks Q!

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Need to give us a range report, when you get the chance.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Beautiful piece. Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a beautiful CZ.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
That is a fine looking pistol. You might have to wear a shooting glove to prevent burns from that HOT orange grip. Great addition to your collection!

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Envious! Haven’t even held one. What’s the tab sticking out in the picture near the middle of the frame in front of the slide stop? Thumb rest? I can’t tell and don’t recall seeing that.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I have the two-tone TS and love it. Congratulations!

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Envious! Haven’t even held one. What’s the tab sticking out in the picture near the middle of the frame in front of the slide stop? Thumb rest? I can’t tell and don’t recall seeing that.

It’s called the gas pedal, basically yeah a thumb rest to help mitigate recoil. Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’m stoked to actually own this fine piece!

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The TSO is yet another awesome pistol from CZ!

Recent and ongoing CZ related experiences and posts helped convince me to order a Shadow 2 (black with blue grips) that I am going to be picking up today. CZ truly makes a fine firearm that just seems to fit my hand like no other (and I've tried a lot!) and the CZ 75 Compact I purchased for Christmas was no exception. It is now going to be one of my carry pistols once I get a holster for it. Looking forward to picking up my Shadow 2!

Congrats and enjoy. Cool

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
CZ is really building some very good looking guns, congrats.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I have that same pistol but in 40 S&W. It is a sweet gun!

Congratulations!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That’s gorgeous! I know you’ll enjoy that one! I’m looking at the SP-01 Tactical to go with my 75B Omega Convertible. Before Christmas one of the LGS had the Shadow 2 Black on sale for $1025; great price but hard for me to justify. The SP-01 will do what I want for half.

Someday maybe I’ll pick up a TSO though or a Shadow 2...

Have fun with that TSO!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
I'm a firm believer that the TSO is the best target pistol for the money.

I've been looking for a reasonably priced P-01 in stainless steel that came over to the US at the end of last year. Was that (link below) the shiny limited edition pistol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKmdRkfZdE

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
They certainly have a winner with that series. I hope that they keep building them.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
The limited edition was a shadow 2 all high polish. Maria Gushchina edition from what I remember. Looked nice, but one high end CZ is enough for one trip to the fun shop.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We can do better in the thread title than just listing the name of a weapon. Please be more specific as to why you posted the thread.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
We can do better in the thread title than just listing the name of a weapon. Please be more specific as to why you posted the thread.

Really? I’ve been here almost 15 years and this is the first I’ve had any flak for a title, but if that’s the rules then I grossly overlooked that one sorry. I was just trying to be succinct.
So as not to cause issue in the future can you suggest how I could make it more acceptable? Like for instance would “My new CZ TSO” or “Picked up a CZ TSO” have been ok?