SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Compact .45 caliber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Compact .45 caliber Login/Join 
posted
I bought a P320 Compact in .45 and am having buyers remorse. I looked at it in the store and as soon as I got home I am thinking this was a bad decision. I have not taken it out of the box since I bought it so I am deciding what to do with it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bill5074,

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 19, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
What's the basis for your buyer's remorse? You looked at the gun in the store and decided to buy it, then brought it home and haven't even handled it since and yet are somehow dissatisfied? I'm not sure what you're looking for here?

The only recommendation I can offer is take it out and shoot it, then you can at least make your decision about what to do from a position of actual experience.

Posts: 8593 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Shoot it you lucky dog!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
What's the basis for your buyer's remorse? You looked at the gun in the store and decided to buy it, then brought it home and haven't even handled it since and yet are somehow dissatisfied? I'm not sure what you're looking for here?

^^This. Very happy with mine, especially after picking up a full size .45 slide and the new X-Series grip module from the X-Ten that also works with .45.

Posts: 354 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Easy to second guess with any fast purchase like that.... but if you like 45acp... I'd be willing to bet you will like it. Yes that is a big round in a medium size handgun but you should be able to tame it.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am going tell you exactly what I was told by a range officer recently.

“Damn it’s good to see somebody shooting God’s caliber.” Smile.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7685 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my 320 .45. Shoots amazing and easily concealable.

Sig P220 West German
Sig P224
Sig P225 West German
Sig P226 West German
Sig P226R .40 S&W (Sold)
Sig P228 West German
Sig P228R
Sig P229R .357 SIG (Sold)
Sig P230 West German
Sig P245
Sig P320C .45
Sig P6 (1981) (Sold)
Sig 1911 Carry TacOps

Posts: 79 | Location: Derry, NH | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill5074:
I bought a P320 Compact in .45 and am having buyers remorse. I looked at it in the store and as soon as I got home I am thinking this was a bad decision. I have not taken it out of the box since I bought it so I am deciding what to do with it.

The best way to alleviate your remorse is to karma it off on SF, generally the best person to karma it to is the 9th post in the thread...

Posts: 23502 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post