SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What’s old is new - 1985 Beretta 92F Compact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s old is new - 1985 Beretta 92F Compact Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
only two INOXs I have left...I also have an 81BB.. the compact has all WC upgrades.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Nice pistols!
My little Beretta collection (My 84BB isn't pictured) Both the M9A1 & the compact have had the full WC treatment. The other two are an 81 & a Tomcat

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
I picked up my Compact 2 years ago when the Egyptian contract overruns hit the market. I think they were going in the low $400s IIRC. Hard to pass up any Beretta for that price.

The 15 round MecGar compact mags were just the icing on the cake. I swapped out the curved basepads for flat ones and still have no problem getting a full grip on the gun (juuuuust barely Big Grin )

One of my carry guns - converted it to "G", added an extended mag release, LTT grips, and went with a 14lb mainspring.

I’ve got to get mine converted to G and it will look exactly like that.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Just got to test shoot it today. Best Beretta trigger I’ve ever felt. She’ll need new sights but that’s about it. I suspect a trip to Langdon tactical or Wilson combat will be in order. Best 36 year old pistol I can remember shooting.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Just got to test shoot it today. Best Beretta trigger I’ve ever felt. She’ll need new sights but that’s about it. I suspect a trip to Langdon tactical or Wilson combat will be in order. Best 36 year old pistol I can remember shooting.

Glad to hear it. You have a great classic there. I like what Wilson does with their Fiber Optic front sight and it only costs $50 (at least it did the last time I had it done).

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like what Wilson does with their Fiber Optic front sight and it only costs $50 (at least it did the last time I had it done).

It's still $50 Big Grin

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/w...WorkForm_Beretta.pdf

I had Wilson do the front sight of my M9A1. I think total turnaround was maybe 2 weeks start to finish.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Some pics…

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
^^^ Very nice! Now you've got me jonesin' for a compact Beretta Razz.

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Brought her home today. Qualified with it and it's in my rotation...